Who is LV BET?
LV BET is owned by Fairload Ltd., a company registered in Malta (No. 108625) which holds a MGA license (MGA/B2C/282/2015).
Established in 2015, LV BET is not exactly a new name in the industry and this few years have helped in building a betting website that seems strong, complete and competitive.
What does LV BET want?
LV BET claims to have a fresh perspective on the industry and that it’s focused on the customers, delivering a great customer service. Well, let’s see if that’s true. 🙂
How does the website look and feel?
The LV BET desktop site looks surprisingly good, the content is very well organized, everything is constantly updated and placing a bet is quite a pleasure on this site.
What I like the most is the live betting platform which delivers a really nice overview of the live events available to bet on. In the “Conference view” there’s the possibility of having odds displayed for 3 markets on the same page (for all live events) and the greatest thing about it is that you can customize/edit the markets that are displayed per each sport.
For example, if you want to place live bets on goals on football, you can choose “Total Goals” and “Next Goal To Score” markets to be displayed. In this case, you will see the odds for these markets for all live football matches in one page. It saves a lot of time and makes live betting really comfortable. That’s what I call something fresh!
There’s also a mobile version available that looks really nice, but which doesn’t load that fast. With some little optimization I’m sure it can offer a much better mobile experience. What I really appreciate is the fact that LV BET went to the trouble of also creating mobile apps for both Android and iOS. Good job!
What does LV BET have to offer in terms of services?
As I initially said, LV BET is a complete betting website, offering a big variety of betting services.
Of course, there’s the good old sports betting with pre-match and live betting. There are plenty of events and markets, making LV BET a good betting website even for the most demanding bettors. What I like a lot is the fact that you can filter per sport the pre-match events that are about to start in 1h/3h/8h or 24h. This is something extremely useful that most of the bookies neglect.
The sports betting experience can be boosted with virtual sports, where you can find: instant football, instant racing, virtual football, virtual racing and virtual tennis.
LV BET Casino and Live Casino are not missing, having lots of games from more than 13 providers, including big names like Evolution, Netent or Playngo.
Does LV BET have any bonuses and promotions?
Considering that good things I’ve noticed so far, it would have been a really big disappointment to not see a welcome bonus. Fortunately, there is a welcome bonus – and a really good one! No LV BET bonus code required!
- 100% up to €50 Welcome Bonus – this is available for customers worldwide (with a few exceptions found in the T&C). All you have to do is open an account and make a 1st deposit.
- €5 Sportsbook Welcome Bet – this is a sportsbook no deposit bonus available for customers from Germany, Austria, Iceland, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Hungary, Norway and Finland. If you are from one of these countries, just open an account, then send an email to email@example.com with the following title “€5 Welcome Bet”. You’ll get the no deposit bonus credited in maximum 48 hours!
GERMANY, LUXEMBOURG AND AUSTRIA
- 100% up to €125 Welcome Bonus – this is available only for customers from Germany, Luxembourg and Austria and it’s offered for the 1st deposit.
- €5 Sportsbook Welcome Bet – this is a sportsbook no deposit bonus available for customers from Germany, and Austria. If you are from one of these countries, just open an account, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title “5 € welcome”. You’ll get the no deposit bonus credited in maximum 48 hours!
€5 FREE + €125 Deposit Bonus - GERMANY & AUSTRIAGet bonus
Besides these welcome offers, LV BET also offers:
- Safe bet – place combo bets with at least 4 selections and if you lose one, LV BET will give you a bonus up to €30.
- Superduper bet – although LV BET doesn’t have a lot of inspiration when choosing the names of the promos, this one looks nice because every single day you will find a unique single bet on the website with 20% enhanced final odds.
- ACCA Boost – place combo bets with at least 4 selections and you can get bonus on top up to €250. The more selections you add, the bigger the bonus you can get.
Too bad LV BET doesn’t have more diverse promos, but these are decent enough. Don’t forget to visit top69bookmakers often to make sure you won’t be missing any new betting promotions.
How can I get in touch with their Customer Support Department?
LV BET can be contacted via email, phone or Live Chat. Their customer support operators seem to be very friendly and the fact that they can be contacted in several languages (english, german and polish) is a great plus. A big surprise was when I noticed that they were available on live chat till 11 PM (CET).
Pros / Cons
- Good looking website
- Well organized content
- Excellent live betting platform
- A wide range of payment methods
- Fast withdrawals
- Great customer support
- The mobile website feels a bit slow
- The promotions can be more diverse
What’s the final conclusion?
To be honest, I’ve didn’t hear too many things about LV BET before and this is a good thing! LV BET looks and feels really good, it has what it takes to be a top bookmaker and it makes efforts to please its customers without making waves. While some may complain for various reasons, LV BET is that type of a brand that comes with a reply and tries to fix things up. This is something that makes LV BET stand out and be a very good choice for any gambler out there.